AIR AND WATER 28,000MG / H Air and 500MG / H Water Ozone Generator
Ozone generator to sanitize the air and ozonate the water
- 2 WORKING MODES: Air Mode and Water Mode for your different needs.
- AIR MODE: this mode is ideal for large spaces
- WATER MODE: suitable for water, fruit, vegetables and any smaller space, such as wardrobe, sideboard, shoe cabinet, etc.
- Mode 1: 10-120 minutes timer function, you can set the working time according to the size of the area. When the time is up, the machine automatically stops working.
- Mode 2: "Hold" function, in this mode the machine will work until it is manually switched off. It is recommended that you turn off the power switch instead of the timer.
Professional ozone generator useful for sanitizing environments up to 300 square meters
- Sanitization with ozone inactivates viruses, eliminates pathogens such as germs, bacteria, pollen, fungi, spores, air and air yeasts and removes bad odors of an organic and inorganic nature.
- Ozone (O3) is a molecule composed of three oxygen atoms.It is a low density, colorless gas at normal temperature
- Ideal for: hotel rooms, restaurants, bars, pizzerias, doctors' offices, veterinary offices, canteens, waiting rooms, offices, workplaces, apartments, boats, gyms, banks, shopping centers, holiday homes, B & Bs, homes of care and rest, beauty centers, laundries, shops, food storage warehouses, classrooms, cold rooms, tanks, school environments, basements, etc.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
The ambient air is pushed through two electrodes a few tenths of a mm apart, by means of high voltage discharges some oxygen molecules O2 are separated and remain in the free state (O) and then recombine with other molecules of oxygen so that ozone is generated (O + O2 = O3). This process generates heat which the machine fan removes.
WHAT IS OZONE?
Ozone (O3) is a molecule composed of three oxygen atoms, it is an unstable gas with a low density, colorless, and at normal temperature it is a strong oxidizing agent. Due to these characteristics it is able to oxidize many organic compounds and pesticides into carbon dioxide, water and other harmless compounds.
Ozone inactivates viruses and eliminates bacteria, spores, fungi, molds, germs and parasites that are not visible to the naked eye but undermine the environments in which we live. Being a gas heavier than air, it easily penetrates the cavities where insects and rodents nest, making their environment inhospitable. Saturating an environment with ozone also eliminates mites, fleas, ticks, lice, moths, mosquitoes and other insects that can be found in the environments in which we live.
Ozone stabilizes by transforming into oxygen, which is why it is not polluting, does not damage materials and fabrics and is therefore an excellent sanitizer.
By keeping an ozone percentage equal to 0.3 ppm in an environment for 5 minutes, it is possible to obtain the killing of 99% of the bacteria present and the inhibition of viruses with a total sterilization effect.
WHY IS AN OZONE GENERATOR USED?
Being an unstable gas, ozone is not a transportable gas but it must be produced in the place to be sanitized. No humans or animals must be present during ozone production.
The Italian Ministry of Health recognizes ozone as a "natural aid for the sterilization of environments contaminated by bacteria, viruses, spores, etc."(Protocol No. 24482 of 07/31/1996)
|Product dimensions||2301 x 21.01 x 24.13 cm; 3.25 Kg|
|Item weight||3.25 kg|